As we are preparing for our re-open on the 25th July 2020, we have put together a guide for your perusal to answer any questions or queries you may have when returning to our facility.
If you have any quesions or queries, please do not hesitate to email us at: email@example.com
How You can Avoid Catching or Spreading Germs
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (NOT your hands) when you cough or sneeze.
- Put used tissues in the bin immediately.
- Wash your hands with soap & water often (use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available)
- If hand sanitiser gel is available in a public place, take the opportunity to use it.
- Try to avoid close contact with people if they are unwell.
- If you feel unwell or show any signs of virus symptoms, please avoid public places.
Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if they are not clean.
Symptoms of Coronavirus:
- A Cough
- A High Temperature
- Shortness of Breath
But these symptoms do not mean you necessarily have the illness. The symptoms are very similar to other illnesses that are much more common, such as cold and flu.
If you are personally present with these symptoms or are in contact with and someone who exhibits these indications, then please return to your home and contact the NHS on 111.
NHS 111 has an online Coronavirus service that can tell you if you need medical help and advise you on what to do.
Please use this service if:
- You think you might have Coronavirus.
- You have been to Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Italy, Iran, Japan, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Myanmar (Burma), Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand or Vietnam in the past 14 days.
- You have been in close contact with someone with Coronavirus.
Welcome To Elite
Fitness in Shaw, Oldham
At Elite Fitness we believe that excellent health comes from achieving a balance between work and leisure, exercise and relaxation.
If you have a tough schedule, whether you’re a busy mum or a business person, it’s important to unwind: and what better way to relax than in our steam rooms and feel the tension drift away.
- Cardiovascular Equipment
- Resistance Equipment
- Aerobics, Yoga & Circuit Classes
- Spinning & Zumba
- Changing & Steam Rooms
- Coffee & Supplements Bar
- Free Floodlit Parking
- Monday 06:00 - 22:00
- Tuesday 06:00 - 22:00
- Wednesday 06:00 - 22:00
- Thursday 06:00 - 22:00
- Friday 06:00 - 21:00
- Saturday 08:00 - 16:00
- Sunday 08:00 - 16:00
- 06:15 - 06:45 Step Jack (Studio 1) Book Now
- 09:30 - 10:15 Stretch & Shape Jack (Studio 1) Book Now
- 10:00 - 11:00
(From 03/08/20) Zumba Karen (Studio 2) Book Now
- 17:45 - 18:45 Aerobics Margaret (Studio 2) Book Now
- 18:15 - 19:00 Spin Mark (Studio 1) Book Now
- 19:00 - 20:00 Yoga Neha (Studio 2) Book Now
- 19:30 - 20:15 Kettlecise Andrew (Studio 1) Book Now
- 06:15 - 06:45 Hiit Danny (Studio 1) Book Now
- 09:30 - 10:15 Circuit Danny (Studio 1) Book Now
- 11:15 - 12:15 Pilates Sharon (Studio 2) Book Now
- 17:45 - 18:45 Aerobics Margaret (Studio 2) Book Now
- 18:00 - 18:45 Circuit Jack (Studio 1) Book Now
- 19:15 - 20:00 Super Sweat Katie (Studio 1) Book Now
- 19:00 - 20:00 Pilates Sharon (Studio 2) Book Now
- 6:15am - 06:45amStep It UpAvril (Class Cancelled 18/03/2020) Book Now
- 9:15am - 10:00amTabata ToneDannyBook Now
- 10:00am - 10:45amLegs, Bums & TumsKarenBook Now
- 5:25pm - 5:55pmPumpJackBook Now
- 5:50pm - 6:50pmAerobicsMargeretBook Now
- 6:15pm - 6:45pmMeta PowerJackBook Now
- 7:00pm - 7:45pmActive RecoveryAndrewBook Now
- 7:00pm - 8:00pmYogaNehaBook Now
- 09:00 - 09:45 Emom Avril (Studio 2) Book Now
We have a wide range of classes within our superb health and fitness facility.
Our new purpose-built 6,000 sq.ft gymnasium is designed for general fitness for down to earth people at down to earth prices.
You are more than welcome to come down and take a look around before joining us!
Been going for a year now and is a friendly and great environment to work out. With friendly employees and new changing rooms (which is great ) and a whole new revamp of the gym. Overall a great gym and highly recommend to anyone from power lifters to a anyone new who is trying to get fit.
This gym and the staff and members have got me through so much these last 3 years..sometimes I get up feeling down then I enter that main gym area to smiles..banter and lots of motivation… best move I ever made being part of a fantastic team of extreme athletic human beings ..feel very blessed being part of it.
I have been teaching for over 20 years in Herefordshire and this January having moved up north, I approached Elite Fitness to do some work for them. I have never been made so welcome by the owners and the staff. Fantastic atmosphere and the members are enthusiastic, motivated, have created a great community and welcome any old, big, little, fit or unfit new customers with open arms. Come along and not only get fit but become part of the Elite Fitness Family.
Elite isn’t like an ordinary gym staff are always polite and willing to help you. It has a nice relaxed atmosphere not like most gyms tried other gyms in the past but they is something about Elite what makes it unique.
What an amazing and friendly Gym environment. My partner and I were worried at first because its new to us. The staff however have welcomed us with open arms and helped us fit right in. My partner did a spin class for the first time this morning and loved the fact that Chloe pushed her to her limits and got the most out of the experience. I would recommend this Gym to everyone. Thank you to all the instructors for your support and motivation.
Get In Touch
Our very friendly staff team are on hand if you have any enquiries to make or would like to make a booking for one of our classes.