Tuesday 24th March 2020
We hope you are all well and managing to keep active. It is so important to keep a healthy body and a healthy mind during this time for everyone.
Please follow our Private Facebook Group where our Personal Trainers & Instructors are keeping extremely busy working from home providing you with some fantastic home workouts.
Massive thank you to them from all of us! These videos mean so much to so many of us.
We have received over 150 emails and enquiries regarding the lending of equipment and due to the sheer volume, it’s taken us longer than expected to consider the best way to do this. We have been considering how to manage the following:
- Loss of equipment
- Tracking return
Also, following Boris Johnson’s announcement last night, 23rd March 2020 at 08:30pm, this decision has been taken out of our hands.
We, as a business & family are now in complete self isolation and will not be visiting/entering the premises for the foreseeable.
We deeply apologise for any inconvenience however, hope you all understand our situation.
We would like to thank all of our loyal customers at this time who have messaged us with words of support and reassurance that your membership payments will stay live.
Your gesture of good will to a small local business is helping us keep our staff employed and reassurance that they will receive their wage for as long as possible. Again, from all our team – THANK YOU!
However, we understand we are all in the same situation and would never ask or wish anybody to put themselves in financial difficulty. Therefore, if you wish to freeze/cancel your membership please contact us directly at:
firstname.lastname@example.org with your clear instructions.
We are able to freeze membership until our doors re-open for any of our members.
Don’t forget to join our Private Facebook Group for daily Motivation & Workouts.
We wish you all well at this difficult time.
Enjoy your time with your family & stay safe.
From All The Elite Fitness Team.
#StayPositive #StaySafe #StayStrongElite
How You can Avoid Catching or Spreading Germs
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (NOT your hands) when you cough or sneeze.
- Put used tissues in the bin immediately.
- Wash your hands with soap & water often (use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available)
- If hand sanitiser gel is available in a public place, take the opportunity to use it.
- Try to avoid close contact with people if they are unwell.
- If you feel unwell or show any signs of virus symptoms, please avoid public places.
Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if they are not clean.
Symptoms of Coronavirus:
- A Cough
- A High Temperature
- Shortness of Breath
But these symptoms do not mean you necessarily have the illness. The symptoms are very similar to other illnesses that are much more common, such as cold and flu.
If you are personally present with these symptoms or are in contact with and someone who exhibits these indications, then please return to your home and contact the NHS on 111.
NHS 111 has an online Coronavirus service that can tell you if you need medical help and advise you on what to do.
Please use this service if:
- You think you might have Coronavirus.
- You have been to Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Italy, Iran, Japan, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Myanmar (Burma), Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand or Vietnam in the past 14 days.
- You have been in close contact with someone with Coronavirus.
Welcome To Elite
Fitness in Shaw, Oldham
At Elite Fitness we believe that excellent health comes from achieving a balance between work and leisure, exercise and relaxation.
If you have a tough schedule, whether you’re a busy mum or a business person, it’s important to unwind: and what better way to relax than in our steam rooms and feel the tension drift away.
- Cardiovascular Equipment
- Resistance Equipment
- Aerobics, Yoga & Circuit Classes
- Spinning & Zumba
- Changing & Steam Rooms
- Coffee & Supplements Bar
- Free Floodlit Parking
- Monday 06:00 - 22:00
- Tuesday 06:00 - 22:00
- Wednesday 06:00 - 22:00
- Thursday 06:00 - 22:00
- Friday 06:00 - 21:00
- Saturday 08:00 - 16:00
- Sunday 08:00 - 16:00
- 6:30am - 7:00amHIITDannyBook Now
- 9:30am - 10:15amCircuit TrainingDannyBook Now
- 11:15am - 12:15pmPilatesSharonBook Now
- 5:30pm - 6:00pmCardioAndrewBook Now
- 5:50pm - 6:50pmAerobicsMargaretBook Now
- 6:00pm - 6:45pmCircuit TrainingJackBook Now
- 7:00pm - 7:45pmTabataAndrewBook Now
- 7:00pm - 8:00pmPilatesSharonBook Now
- 6:15am - 06:45amStep It UpAvril (Class Cancelled 18/03/2020) Book Now
- 9:15am - 10:00amTabata ToneDannyBook Now
- 10:00am - 10:45amLegs, Bums & TumsKarenBook Now
- 5:25pm - 5:55pmPumpJackBook Now
- 5:50pm - 6:50pmAerobicsMargeretBook Now
- 6:15pm - 6:45pmMeta PowerJackBook Now
- 7:00pm - 7:45pmActive RecoveryAndrewBook Now
- 7:00pm - 8:00pmYogaNehaBook Now
- 9:15am - 10:00amTotal BodyAvrilBook Now
We have a wide range of classes within our superb health and fitness facility.
Our new purpose-built 6,000 sq.ft gymnasium is designed for general fitness for down to earth people at down to earth prices.
You are more than welcome to come down and take a look around before joining us!
Been going for a year now and is a friendly and great environment to work out. With friendly employees and new changing rooms (which is great ) and a whole new revamp of the gym. Overall a great gym and highly recommend to anyone from power lifters to a anyone new who is trying to get fit.
This gym and the staff and members have got me through so much these last 3 years..sometimes I get up feeling down then I enter that main gym area to smiles..banter and lots of motivation… best move I ever made being part of a fantastic team of extreme athletic human beings ..feel very blessed being part of it.
I have been teaching for over 20 years in Herefordshire and this January having moved up north, I approached Elite Fitness to do some work for them. I have never been made so welcome by the owners and the staff. Fantastic atmosphere and the members are enthusiastic, motivated, have created a great community and welcome any old, big, little, fit or unfit new customers with open arms. Come along and not only get fit but become part of the Elite Fitness Family.
Elite isn’t like an ordinary gym staff are always polite and willing to help you. It has a nice relaxed atmosphere not like most gyms tried other gyms in the past but they is something about Elite what makes it unique.
What an amazing and friendly Gym environment. My partner and I were worried at first because its new to us. The staff however have welcomed us with open arms and helped us fit right in. My partner did a spin class for the first time this morning and loved the fact that Chloe pushed her to her limits and got the most out of the experience. I would recommend this Gym to everyone. Thank you to all the instructors for your support and motivation.
Get In Touch
Our very friendly staff team are on hand if you have any enquiries to make or would like to make a booking for one of our classes.