CORONAVIRUS – TIER 4 UPDATE
Following the Governments latest announcement on Wednesday 30th December 2020, we have been forced to close our doors for the 3rd time.
We are awaiting information as to when we will be able to re-open and when the latest restrictions will be eased.
To all our valued members, all memberships have been frozen from our closure date. However, please note Harlands have advised Direct Debits can take up to 10 days to be placed on a hold with your bank.
If a payment is taken during this time, please be assured this will be credited/pro rata once we are able to re-open.
If your membership is pre-paid (i.e. 1 month, 3 months, 5 month, 12 months), we will add our closure time on to the end of your membership once we re-open. Please speak to a member of staff about this on your first visit back.
Our instructors have put together a Zoom class timetable which can be accessed via Club Right.
In a way to support our instructors, we are asking for a £3.00 fee to be paid payable to the instructor for their time and effort.
We are hoping this closure will only be for a short period and look forward to welcoming you back as soon as we are given the go ahead.
If you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to email us at: email@example.com
Once again, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your continuous support during these uncertain times for our industry as well as many other businesses.
Keep well, keep safe & keep positive,
All our love – The Elite Fitness Team
How You can Avoid Catching or Spreading Germs
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (NOT your hands) when you cough or sneeze.
- Put used tissues in the bin immediately.
- Wash your hands with soap & water often (use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available)
- If hand sanitiser gel is available in a public place, take the opportunity to use it.
- Try to avoid close contact with people if they are unwell.
- If you feel unwell or show any signs of virus symptoms, please avoid public places.
Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if they are not clean.
Symptoms of Coronavirus:
- A Cough
- A High Temperature
- Shortness of Breath
But these symptoms do not mean you necessarily have the illness. The symptoms are very similar to other illnesses that are much more common, such as cold and flu.
If you are personally present with these symptoms or are in contact with and someone who exhibits these indications, then please return to your home and contact the NHS on 111.
NHS 111 has an online Coronavirus service that can tell you if you need medical help and advise you on what to do.
Please use this service if:
- You think you might have Coronavirus.
- You have been to Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Italy, Iran, Japan, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Myanmar (Burma), Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand or Vietnam in the past 14 days.
- You have been in close contact with someone with Coronavirus.
Get In Touch
Our very friendly staff team are on hand if you have any enquiries to make or would like to make a booking for one of our classes.