RE-OPENING INFORMATION – Monday 12th April 2021
Following the Governments latest announcement for the roadmap out of Lockdown, we are pleased to confirm, our doors will finally re-open on Monday 12th April 2021 at 06:00am.
We will revert straight back to our original opening hours of:
Monday – Thursday: 06:00 – 22:00
Friday: 06:00 – 21:00
Saturday – Sunday: 08:00 – 16:00
- If you have a membership collected by Direct Debit (Harlands Group), you do not need to do anything, your membership will automatically re-start.
- If you have cancelled your Direct Debit, you will need to contact Harlands Group directly on 01444 449 166 or visit https://www.harlandsgroup.co.uk/members/ to avoid any missed payments on your account.
- If you are a pre-paid member, please speak to a member of our team on your first visit back to ensure the time we have been closed has been added on to the end of your membership.
Please be aware Covid-19 restrictions are still in place within our facility. Please do not attend if you have any symptoms of Coronavirus, which are:
- Continuous Cough
- High Temperature
- Loss of Taste/Smell
Covid-19 Rules are as follows:
- Face coverings MUST be worm within the common area of our building (unless you are medically exempt).
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided when entering and leaving our facility.
- Training in groups is prohibited until further restrictions are relaxed throughout the roadmap.
- All equipment used/touched must be cleaned after use with antibacterial spray and cloth provided.
We are as eager as you to get back to our class timetable however, classes will remain on Zoom until 17th May when we are able to return to our studios.
Zoom classes can be booked via our Club Right app where a link will automatically be sent to you. If you are unsure how to use Zoom, we are happy to help you with set up.
The health and safety of our customers and staff is paramount, we thank you in advance for complying during these times.
As ever, we will keep you updated on any news we receive regarding the roadmap out of lockdown
If you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to email us at: email@example.com
Once again, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your continuous support during these uncertain times for our industry as well as many other businesses.
Keep well, keep safe & we will see you on 12th April.
All our love – The Elite Fitness Team
How You can Avoid Catching or Spreading Germs
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (NOT your hands) when you cough or sneeze.
- Put used tissues in the bin immediately.
- Wash your hands with soap & water often (use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available)
- If hand sanitiser gel is available in a public place, take the opportunity to use it.
- Try to avoid close contact with people if they are unwell.
- If you feel unwell or show any signs of virus symptoms, please avoid public places.
Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if they are not clean.
Symptoms of Coronavirus:
- A Cough
- A High Temperature
- Shortness of Breath
But these symptoms do not mean you necessarily have the illness. The symptoms are very similar to other illnesses that are much more common, such as cold and flu.
If you are personally present with these symptoms or are in contact with and someone who exhibits these indications, then please return to your home and contact the NHS on 111.
NHS 111 has an online Coronavirus service that can tell you if you need medical help and advise you on what to do.
Please use this service if:
- You think you might have Coronavirus.
- You have been to Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Italy, Iran, Japan, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Myanmar (Burma), Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand or Vietnam in the past 14 days.
- You have been in close contact with someone with Coronavirus.
Get In Touch
Our very friendly staff team are on hand if you have any enquiries to make or would like to make a booking for one of our classes.